Silk Kimono Jacket Floribunda Reworked Vintage
Beautiful Silk Kimono Jacket made of a reclaimed antique pure silk scarf. Gorgeous and delicate piece to complete your everyday look. Wear it everywhere, even at home as a wonderful luxury robe!
Floribunda Silk Kimono Jacket from Vintage Treasure Collection.
- Long/Mid-length Kimono Jacket.
- Open front Cardigan design.
- Reclaimed Vintage Silk fabric. So, we are talking about Sustainable Fashion.
- Beautiful floral pattern on a brown background. Roses in pink, blue and orange. Have a look at the edging detail!
- Mind that the fabric is not contemporary, as the item is a Reworked Vintage piece. The parts have been cut from a vintage silk scarf (just enough for two pieces, both different in length) and sewn by myself.
- This is a One Of A Kind Item. What does this mean? There is not another piece like this one and, of course, there won’t be.
This item is One Size, fitting UK S-M-L.
Please, check the measures below to ensure it fits as you like. Mind also that this piece is open on the front. (For reference: Mannequin size 8-10 UK).
BACK WIDTH – 45 cm approx.
TOTAL LENGTH – 76 cm approx.
SLEEVES WIDTH – 33 cm approx.
SLEEVES LENGTH – 19.5 cm approx.
Please, wash this piece by hand or a delicate program and do not use the tumble dryer. Use low temperature to iron it (inside out) if you need to. Instead of this, I highly recommend you to dry the piece using a hanger.
****Colours may vary based upon your screen resolution and other computer settings outside of our control.
This listing is only for the Floribunda Silk Kimono Jacket, other objects are not included.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.