Daylily Silk Kimono Jacket from Vintage Treasure Collection.
- Short Kimono Jacket.
- Open front Cardigan design.
- Reclaimed Vintage Silk fabric. This is what we mean when we talk about Sustainable Fashion.
- Beautiful floral pattern on a brown background. Roses in pink, blue and orange. Have a look at the edging detail!
- Mind that the fabric is not contemporary, as the item is a Reworked Vintage piece. The parts have been cut from a vintage silk scarf (just enough for two pieces, both different in length) and sewn by myself.
- This is a One Of A Kind Item. What does this mean? There is not another piece like this one and, of course, there won’t be.
This item is One Size, fitting UK S-M.
Please, check the measures below to ensure it fits as you like. Mind also that this piece is open on the front. (For reference: Mannequin size 8-10 UK).
BACK WIDTH – 36 cm approx.
TOTAL LENGTH – 47.5 cm approx.
SLEEVES WIDTH – 21 cm approx.
SLEEVES LENGTH – 24 cm approx.
Please, wash this piece by hand or a delicate program and do not use the tumble dryer. Use low temperature to iron it (inside out) if you need to. Instead of this, I highly recommend you to dry the piece using a hanger.
****Colours may vary based upon your screen resolution and other computer settings outside of our control.
This listing is only for the Daylily Silk Kimono Jacket, other objects are not included.
Find here other unique Kimono Jackets made of Vintage fabrics from the Vintage Treasure Collection. Also, you can discover a bit more about this special Collection on my Blog.
Follow us also on Facebook!
There are no reviews yet.